ZUMIMALL Security Camera Upgrade Features:
PIR Motion Detection
- With smart PIR detection and AI technology, Outdoor Security cameras can distinguish people and objects to keep you away from being disturbed by false alarms.
- Upgraded PIR sensor sends you instant notifications that matter. ( Customize the sensitivity and alarm setting)
- Download from iOS, Android app store. Compatible with mobile phones, iPads and other device
Two Way Audio
- Zumimall outdoor camera has a built-in speaker and microphone, allowing for a clear 2-way audio communication with anybody in live view of the camera.
- Hold the "Intercom" button to talk.
Multiple User Access
- One camera can be shared with multiple family or friends just by scanning QR code. Camera sharing can also be easily removed..
- Supports up to 20 users at the same time.
Encrypted Cloud and SD Card Storage
All video clips are saved to Cloud or local storage via end-to-end encryption tech. The intuitive timeline design on App helps you quickly locate the specific motion on mobile phones and iPad.
- For Cloud subscription storage services: Free 7-day trial.
- For SD Card: When it is fulfilled, the previous records will be replaced automatically by latest clips. (Not included, up to 128G)
- Videos are saved to SD Card/Cloud Storage by your choice.
IP66 Waterproof and Dustproof
- IP66-certified wireless security camera system is a reliable and durable that can protect you in all types of weather throughout all seasons. ( solar panel sold separately )
- Operating condition: -4°F ~ 140°F(-20°C ~ 60°C)
- Q: How long the battery can last?
- A: This wireless camera has built-in a rechargeable battery, which lasts up to 3-6 months depending on motion-detecting time.
- Q: Does it use 5g or 2.4 g WiFi?
- A: The device is required for the 2.4G Wi-Fi connection. 5G Wi-Fi is not supported.
- Q: Have to pay for the app, and the cloud?
- A: The app is free, but you need to pay for the cloud storage. We offer 3 different packages: 3 days 2.99/month;7 days 4.99/month; month, 30/year. You can also choose Micro SD Card to save videos.
- Q: Does it record 24/7?
- A: No, It only records when motion detected.
- Q: Can I view the same camera with different devices?
- A: Yes, you can share the same camera by registering different accounts and share cameras from main phone to others. Add at least 4 cameras to one APP
- Fully charge the WiFi camera before first time to use.
- Insert the SD card when camera is off.
- Turn on the location service for APP on phone setting if you encounter Unknown SSID issue( For Android System)
- Lifelong product service, please feel free to us if you have any questions.
YOU ASK, WE ANSWER